Saturday 27 April 2013

Cozy, lacy, silky

For as long as I can think back, my first action when coming home has always been: getting rid of my clothes and changing into something comfortable. You will never find me at my house in tight jeans or fancy blouses. When I am at home, I want to be cozy.

A few years ago, I discovered that cozy does not necessary has to equal sweat pants and University tees. Lacey long shirts, snuggly leggings and silky cardigans make up my home-wear wardrobe. The outfits I love are super comfortable without compromising femininity. Dressed like this, I feel always ready for when my sweetheart comes home from work, when the neighbour comes over to borough a can of tomatoes and when my friends from overseas call me on skype. The best thing about my home outfits: I love them so much that I even think of them on my way home from work.



No comments:

Post a Comment